The initial training session this year will
begin by providing students with a well outline plan for the first
half of the training session. This session will include:
- Quiz bowl relating material from Schaum’s
book, and material from prior class sessions (30-45 min)
- Team building exercises to promote collaboration, cooperation,
and team work.
- Student will be encurraged to articulate at all times to improve
on communications, presentation skills.
- Perform task, such as building a flowchart and models of daily
task that they perform to begin the scaffolding process.
- Plan their week and day
- Introduction to web based applications
The students will be responsible for understand all knowledge
areas given in the overview on what a complete web-based application
is and what occurs during each phase of the application. From a
broad perspective, each student will understand each component
and its role in building a web-based application. They will be
asked to provide a model of how to approach building such a web