- Displaying your first
web-page using tags and elements
- Begin by opening a plain text file (Open
- Create a basic html web page that is titled (My First WEB
Page) and says (I can do this) in the body.
- Save Your HTML Web-Page using the name index.html
- Double click on index.html to view it in your default browser.
- The page title should be "My First Web Page" and the display
should have "lets get Started"
- Using attributes,
enhance the elements.
- Add color to the body of your page using attributes.
- Make Hello World larger, bold and centered in the view area.
- Using the paragraph tag, create three sentences. Choose at
least three attributes to change each parageraph appearance.